Need legal support often but don’t want to hire an in-house lawyer? We can help by learning your business and becoming a part of your team. We provide in-house counsel services at a fix monthly fee – a fraction of what you would pay an in-house lawyer and definitely less than paying a lawyer by the hour.
We can help with the following and more:
- Review and drafting agreements
- Drafting offer letters and letter of employment
- Drafting letters of termination and releases
- Reviewing and drafting non-disclosure agreements/confidentiality agreements
- Reviewing or drafting purchase and sale terms, standard terms, privacy policies, etc.
- Attending meetings and conference calls where legal support is needed
- Preparation of corporate resolutions
- Preparing letters of intent
- Due diligence and searches
- Regulatory compliance obligations
- Providing corporate secretary services (minute book upkeep, share transfers, officer and director updates)